Content

Sunday, 13 July 2014

Prime Speaker Zegana and M15 Pre-Release

Good morning!!

So!  This Friday I was able to attend my first MTG pre-release, and it was loads of fun.  I chose the white pack, and the promo card in it is Resolute Archangel:


The alternate art on this is gooooorgeous, and the word "snow" is in the flavour text, so I was all AHHH.  Not only that, but her effect is reeeallly nice.  That actually saved me in a round, because I allowed my opponent to smack my life total hard, and then I brought her out and reset it back to 20.  MUAHAHAHHA!!!

I didn't pull anything super amazing, but I do like the cards I got.  (One dude got 3(!!!) of the Souls...omg).

Unfortunately I am not that great of a magic player (YET!!  I have goals!), so I promptly lost after that (heheh).  But I still had a wonderful time with wonderful people, and my anxiety didn't act up too much, so that was fantastic.  I also wasn't trapped in a terrifying psychosis the whole night, so that was fantastic too.  Darn you mental illness ruining my fun!

I got home in the morning about 3 minutes to 10, so I finally fell asleep around half-past.  Ugh, I felt like I had a hangover for the rest of the day.  I am not as spry as I once was.  (It is amazing how the body changes in 10 short years!)

Today I have a commission to show that I did last week for someone, and it was really fun to do :D.



The client wanted Zegana to resemble to god cards that I paint, so I made her more space-y!!

Unfortunately my eyes (particularly the left one) have been having some issues lately, so I won't be painting as much as before until I get a chance to see my optometrist.  I also need new glasses.  *grumpy face*

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Toodleooooooo

-Ash

3 comments:

  1. I am also trying to get back into my MTG game! I need a loooottttt of practice haha :-P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts