Content

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Elesh Norn Alter

Good morning! :D

I hope that everyone is doing well.

Yesterday I was able to spend a few hours playing edh and tiny leaders with some friends, and while there I had the chance to take a few photos of an alter I did a couple of months ago:



YAY I finally have shots of it when it was finished!!  Woot!

In other awesome news, a friend of mine asked me if I had any plans for having more edh decks, and I replied that I was planning on making a Saffi Eriksdotter one (another friend altered a Saffi for me :D!!).  Well, for about ten minutes he was going through some cards, then handed me a stack of them.  I gave him the "questioning look" for a while, and then he mumbled "something about birthdays."  XD  EEEE! :'D  (My birthday is on tuesday, so he pretty much gave me most of an edh deck.)  I was doing the almost silent squeeing scream for a few minutes.  Gahhhh soooo much awesome!!

---

I also wanted to mention some information about the Tiny Leaders format, for those of you who haven't heard of it yet.

It is very similar to edh, but with a few differences:

-generally played one on one.

-your general (aka. 'tiny leader', and all other cards cannot have a converted mana cost over 3.  However, cards with X in their cost, like Entreat the Angels, will count X as 0.  Bwahahah!)

-50 card decks instead of 100

-25 life instead of 40

The rest of the rules are pretty much the same as edh.

Here is the official tiny leaders facebook group, and the tiny leaders blog.  Also, here is the tiny leaders subreddit.

It is a really fun format, and I really enjoy the challenge of building a solid deck with nothing costing over 3 mana.  I'm certainly no expert deck builder, but I do really enjoy it! :D

I really hope that this format sees more growth!!

---

I hope you have an awesome day! :D

Toodleooooooooo

-Ash



3 comments:

  1. Wow!! an entire EDH deck :O Luuuucky :D

    I love the Elesh Norn too. She always creeped me out lol but I love how you picked out the details of her...inner beauty :P

    Cant wait to see your new EDH deck :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome about the entire deck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how bloody and creepy and awesome this is. it reminds me of halloween. Mmm I have halloween on the brain. CANT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts