Thursday, 15 May 2014

Savra Alter

Share it Please
Good morning!

Just a quick post for today.

I have another alter I finished last week:

Savra, Queen of the Golgari.


For reference, here is what the card looked like to begin with:

(Characters, mana symbols, MTG etc. etc. copyright Wizards of the Coast)

She was fun to work on!! :D  

However, looking back at it now, I see that I would have liked to change the lanterns on the right, since they are not high enough!!  BLEARGH!!  Oh well, maybe I will steal her back one day and fix it up.  

I really hope to find some more tiny brushes, as they never seem quite small enough for what I want to do.  For some reason, almost all of the stores that sell them nearby have next to none in stock.  What the what!

Anyhoo, I hope that you are having a fantastic morning!

-Ash :}

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! :D