Sunday, 18 May 2014

Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief Alter

Share it Please
Good afternoon!!

Here is another altered magic card that I painted, this time of Drana, Kalastria Bloodchief:


Here is what the card looks like normally:

(Names, characters, symbols, etc. copyrite Wizards of the Coast)

I wanted to keep her face looking similar to how it appears in the original (such gorgeous art!), but I also wanted to give her an oldschool rpg avatar look.

Here is another photo, of when I was still working on her:


The client wanted lots of blood, so I added that after.

I hope that you have a great weekend! :D

-Ash :}

6 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous piece of art
    Have a great week
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! :D I hope that you have a great week too! :)

      Delete
  2. scary! :D
    visit me soon on www.pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. :'D Thank you so much, Lisa!!! <3

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! :D