Content

Friday, 24 January 2014

Lush Valentine's Day 2014

Good morning, lovelies! :D

For 2014, Lush has some really awesome offerings for Valentine's Day!

I may be single right now, but that doesn't mean I cannot enjoy the day of chocolate and roses too! ;) In fact, while other couples are out on the town for dinner and a date, I think I shall spend the evening with a bubbly bath and maybe a glass of wine (or a Guinness, we shall see how that goes...)!

Check out what they have below:

I don't know what to be more excited about... the returned products or the new inventions!

Neon Love sounds absolutely fantastic, but so do the rest... so many lovely choices!! :D  (And how cute is that Love Locket?!?  It reminds me of Kingdom Hearts!)

And for those of you looking to get something of a packaged variety for your loved ones, check out these ideas below:

Toucan Love
Toucan Love contains a slice of Neon Love soap and a Close to You massage bar, and retails for $16.95.

Neon Love
Neon Love contains:
Bubble Gum lip scrub
Turkish Delight (mini)
Neon Love soap
Red Fun
From Dusk 'Til Dawn massage bar
This retails for $39.95 Can.

Lots of Love
Lots of Love is choc-full of delightful pink Lush goodies:
Rose Jam bubbleroon
Ro's Argan body conditioner (mini)
Chou Chou I Love You toothy tabs
Prince Charming shower gel
Neon Love soap
Close to You massage bar
Sex Bomb bath bomb
This retails for $52.95

And for the more traditional offerings that Lush has year-round, here are some rose-themed ideas:
Rose Queen
Amandopondo
Sweetie Pie
Sweetie Pie shower jelly $6.95-$11.95 Can (not exactly rose related, but how cute would this be for a gift?  After all, it is called Sweetie Pie! XD)
Tisty Tosty
Ro's Argan Body Conditioner
Sex Bomb
Rose Jam

Imogen Rose Perfume
Imogen Rose perfume $1.95-$69.95 Can
Imogen Rose Solid Perfume
Turkish Delight
Rosie
Rosie Gift box $29.95 (which contains a mini Ro's Argan, Amandopondo bubble bar, Rose Queen bath bomb and Rose Jam bubbleroon)

My personal favourites (that I have tried so far) are Ro's Argan, Rose Jam, Amandopondo, and Rose Queen (bathe in flower petals!).  So if anyone wants to send a fancy valentine my way, feel free to pick me up a Rosie box (wink wink, nudge nudge ;D).  Naw, I'll probably just end up getting one for myself.  >:(

Anyone planning on spoiling themselves with Lush goodies this valentine's day?

Let me know below!
Have an awesome day :D

-Ashesela

(All photos above belong to Lush)

16 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am really looking forward to trying some of these :D

      Delete
  2. Such pretty things! Once I can take baths again I'm definitely raiding Lush!
    Well I *could* take baths now, but they would have to be in lukewarm water as to not raise my body temperature. I love HOT baths! So I shall wait. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! :D I take lukewarm baths most of the time, but I am one of the only people I know who does XD.
      Let me know what you pick up next time you go! :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it??! :D I love when they come out with new collections!! :D

      Delete
  4. I love LUSH so of course I'll be going on a shopping spree for the UK Valentine's Day!

    http://awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/and-that-when-it-hit-me-needles-part-one_21.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! :D You should let me know what you end up getting, and what you think of them! :D

      Delete
  5. Can I just buy the entire collection?? It's all so amazing lol. I definitely plan on trying out the prince charming shower gel though, I just can't resist the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah you sure can! XD
      Let me know what you think of the shower gel!! I would love to try that one out too, and I also really like the name :D

      Delete
  6. I love Lush! I bet these smell deliciously sweet!

    -Erica
    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! :D I love how cute they are too! :D

      Delete
  7. Such gorgeous items! I love the rosebud embedded in that pretty pink bath bombs. What gal (or guy) wouldn't adore receiving some of these for Feb 14th?

    Have a stellar weekend, honey!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jessica! :D I hope that you have an amazing weekend too! :D
      I know that I am going to love trying these out!! :D

      Delete
  8. Dude...you do know I utterly and completely blame my need and yearning for Lush products 100% on you right?? And posts like this do not help! Want to cover myself in the Turkish Delight shower smoothie but not just in the shower! Nope, just whenever! I WANT IT!!!!!! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw everything looks so lovely! So pretty for Valentine's Day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

UPDATE: Wow, that was in March of last year!  Time really flies!  Definitely not magnificent at it, but still on the Magic train and much better at it than last year.  XD

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts