Content

Friday, 29 March 2013

Yay More Lush!!


Good evening, dear readers!

Yesterday I had to go into town for a psychiatrist appointment and a CBT appointment.  Afterwards my sister and I went to visit with a friend who lived nearby for lunch, and then we went to Lush!! :D

I really cannot get enough of that store!  If I had the money I would buy almost everything!

Here is what I got this time:




(I forgot to include the Toothy Tabs in the other photos).

Wheeeeee!!!! XD

So, I got:

Eau Roma Water
T For Toes
Jungle solid conditioner
Honey Trap (another one, I seriously adore it!!)
Seanik solid shampoo
Oatifix (my other one is past the best by date)
Angels on Bare Skin facial wash (I bought a smaller amount to test it out)
Buffy body butter
Floating Island bath melt x2
Butterball bath bomb/ballistic
Avobath bath bomb/ballistic
Dragon's Egg bath bomb/ballistic
Honey Bee bath bomb/ballistic 
Dirty Toothy Tabs 
Shampoo/Conditioner tin x2

and for samples I got:

Big solid conditioner
Lovely Jubblies cream

Here are some more photos of the products I never tried before:

Seanik:

Jungle:

Eau Roma Water:

Big solid conditioner:

T For Toes:

Angels on Bare Skin:


Avobath:

I am so excited to try these out :D 

Yesterday was a very good day for me, as my anxiety wasn't as bad as it usually is and I didn't have to take any Clonazepam to get through the day (wooo!).  Hopefully more good days will come :)!

Have you used any of these and if so, what are your thoughts on them?

Have an amazing weekend, and a safe and happy Easter!!

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. @ YoannitaL: Thank you so much!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Ash! I love Lush's solid shampoos, and Seanik is next on my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ OPI Addict: Thank you very much!!! :D I am excited to try Seanik out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seanik is brilliant! My husband & I bought it for our honeymoon, because travelling with those is easier than travelling with bottles of shampoo, and it was so lovely and refreshing to our hair. It smells really nice and clean too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lush. Can't wait to try some of these things :)
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm, looks so delicious (if you can say that about non-food in English) - I wouldn't mind trying out some of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous haul! Your passion for all things Lush is positively infectious! :)

    Happiest Easter weekend wishes, dear Ash!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Lush haul! Enjoy it all for us : D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Sammie: I’m really glad that you two liked it!! :D I just used it for the first time last night and t really is lovely!!! :D

    @ Suzanne S.: :D!!! I can’t wait to try more of their products too! :D

    @ Marias Nail Art: You definitely can say that!! :D They look very yummy! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: Hahah awesome!! :D Thank you so much and Happy Easter to you as well! :D

    @ lovenailpolish: Thank you very much, I definitely will! :D!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh! You're teasing me with these LUSH products lol. Everything looks amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about things and stuff, that I update sometimes.  >:D

I have a serious love for books, gaming, and general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I also love music and art, and hope to become a better musician and artist as time goes on.

I just started playing Magic: The Gathering again after a looooong break (11 years!?!), and it is awesome.  I hope to become a better Magic player too, because I'm not that great at it heheheh.

I was introduced to edh last (I think?) month, and it has quickly become a favourite format.

OH!  I also do MTG altered art, which I recently started and it is seriously fun and rewarding.  Magic + art practice?  Aw yeah!! :D

What else, what else...  I like video games, and play on both PC and console (PS!!).  I love rpg's and some good shooters, and killing zombies is a plus.

I love chocolate, tea and coffee.  I smoke cigarettes, which is stupid, so don't ever smoke cigarettes because it is stupid.

I also really like food.  Too much so.  Especially crunchy things!  I seriously need to get some bubble tea because it has been way too long.

I love to study but my ADHD makes it a bit difficult (a lot difficult, because remembering things can be kinda rediculous).  I also have obsessive compulsive disorder which sucks.  And anxiety disorders, which suck.

Favourite subjects include: astronomy, nihongo, art, geology, stuff like that.

HAVE AT YOU, KNAVE!  *slaps*
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts