Content

Saturday, 16 February 2013

Lush Haul 3

Good afternoon, dear readers!

I know, I know... I have a problem.

A Lush problem.

And I am okay with that!! :D  This is my most recent Lush haul, and as all three hauls that I have currently done for Lush were purchased at three different times, I tried to space them out.  Except I wanted to post this haul now, so here I go....

Here is the lot:


Fresh Farmacy face soap:


Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter:


Charity Pot Hand and Body Lotion:


A huge-ass hunk of Honey I Washed the Kids soap:



I also got another Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds, and some Breath of Fresh Air.  (I forgot to take photos of those two)

I have been looking forward to Lemony Flutter since I first heard of it.  Being a nail polish blogger I need to take special care of my cuticles and hands, and I have read some amazing reviews online for this product.

I will do reviews later, I just wanted to think up a quick post for this weekend.

What are your favourite Lush products?  If you haven't tried Lush before, have I tempted you yet? :D XD

Have an amazing weekend!

-Ashesela

11 comments:

  1. Woot for Lemony Flutter! I actually keep mine in the fridge and decant a little into a trial-size mini-tub to carry around with me--that way, I can dab some on while I'm riding the train or sitting in a taxi. I really do think it's made a difference!

    Also, I think I may have been on the interwebz for too long tonight, as I just read that 2nd item as "Fancy Schmancy face soap." Time to step away from the monitor... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elizabeth: AHAHAHHA!!! I like your name better!!! XD Fancy Schmancy for the win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lush as well! I haven't bit the bullet on lemony flutter, but maybe I will :) My favorite products are herbalism, tea tree toner, vanishing cream, and grease lightning; that regimine has helped my skin a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lemony Flutter is amazing, I'm actually on my third tub of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really, really have me longing to shop at Lush for the first time with all of your fantastic reviews lately. That Honey I Washed The Kids soap is adorable - I just love the honeycomb pattern!

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. eee this is making me want to go to lush RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lush is one of my favourites stores!
    Love Dark Angels and Angels on bare skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Miss Blue: I really need to try more products of theirs! If you like the scent of lemons, you will probably love Lemony Flutter!! It smells soooo good!! :D

    @ OPI Addict: Wooeee that’s awesome!!! :D

    @ Jessica Cangiano: It is real wax on the top, too!! :D It smells so amazing and feels so creamy and gentle :D!!

    @ Julie: Hahahah XD

    @ Toxic V: I will definitely have to try Angels on Bare Skin!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh more goodies! I need to check out LUSH this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try the Lemony Flutter!
    I've just done a Lush haul myself
    http://marisajade.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ drinkcitra: I highly suggest it!!! :D

    @ Marisa Jade: Ooh I will have to check out your haul!! And Lemony Flutter is amazing and I highly recommend it! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts