Content

Friday, 15 February 2013

Lush Haul 2

Good afternoon, dear readers!

I have another Lush haul to show you, that I got a little while ago but waited to post.  I seriously am loving Lush products, and I think I am making up for lost time (the 10 years I didn't spend as a Lush customer since I first saw their store).  Here I will show you what I got and also mention the more notable ingredients in each product (excluding what I consider to be 'boring' ingredients, like colouring and the like):

Here is the whole lot:


Butterball Bath Bomb (Ballistic):


Butterball is made with cocoa butter, synthetic musk, and ylang ylang oil.

Floating Island Bath Melt:

Floating Island is made with cocoa butter, almond, sandalwood and lemon oils, as well as labdanum resinoid.

Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb (Ballistic):

Dragon's Egg contains fizzy candy, lemon and bergamot oils, jasmine absolute, gardenia extract, golden glitter, gold lustre, and rice paper.

Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds Bubble Bar (I only bought one this time, but I made a comparison shot with my older one to show the difference in blueness):


Blue Skies and Fluffy White Clouds is made with patchouli oil, frankincense resinoid, and cinnamon leaf oil.

Sea Vegetable soap:


Sea Vegetable soap is made with rapeseed and coconut oils, sea salt, arame seaweed, lime and lavender oils, and seaweed absolute.

Honey I Washed the Kids soap:


Honey I Washed the Kids is made with honey water, rapeseed and coconut oils, beeswax, sweet wild orange and bergamot oils, aloe vera extract and gardenia extract.

Mr. Punch Soap:


Unfortunately I could not find the ingredients list for Mr. Punch soap.  This soap is from the Christmas collection, and is no longer available for purchase on their Canadian website (or the stores I went to).  Apparently it contains juniper berry oil, blackcurrant absolute, lime oil and gin.

Godiva Solid Shampoo (and tin!):


Godiva is made with cocoa butter, hibiscus extract, shea butter, camella oil, jojoba oil, macadamia nut oil, extra virgin coconut oil, jasmine absolute, ylang ylang oil, cypress oil, palmarossa oil, jasmine flowers, cupuacu butter, and gardenia extract.  (Talk about fancy ingredients!!)

Sandstone Soap:


Sandstone contains sand, rapeseed oil, coconut oil, litsea cubeba oil, coriander oil, and gardenia extract.

I am really happy with my purchases!!  I have tried these already and will review them in later posts (this post is long enough already XD).

Are any of these products Lush favourites of yours?

If I could only choose 2 to use from now on it would be Blue Skies and Honey I Washed the Kids.

Have an amazing Friday!!

-Ashesela

13 comments:

  1. I am so mad the Lush downstairs closed shop--I want to give them so much money right now! Floating Island sounds especially delicious, as does Butterball. Dangit, your soap haul is making me hungry! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Elizabeth: Ahahahah!!!! Well I think it is a good think that they closed that shop if you are anything like me... there goes any eating out money, movie money, anything extra money... I haven't even bought a polish (except top coat) in over a month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fantastic haul! I can just imagine how gloriously lovely whatever area of your home you're housing these new LUSH products in must smell.

    The solid shampoo really intrigues me. Jasmine and gardenia are two of my all-time favourite scents, and the very notion of a solid shampoo just seems so cool (and handy when traveling - no more potential bottles leaking or exploding in your suitcase!).

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! You should review them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! You should review them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool! You should review them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool! You should review them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! You should review them, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love Lush! Great products, can't wait to try Honey I washed the kids :) I read some great reviews about that soap!
    xoxo
    Suzanne
    www.writtenbysuzanne.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried Lush out. All the soaps you posted look lovely. There's actually a Lush shop downtown in Philadelphia, PA... so I will have to get down there and see what it's all about sometime soon! :) My obsession is L'Occitane!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Jessica Cangiano: I would definitely suggest Godiva for you then if you prefer the more floral scents. It really is fun to use a solid shampoo, and like you mentioned it is great for travel!! :D However, it is best to air it out between each use so it doesn’t get all smooshy, which can be a bit awkward. I currently keep the bulk of my Lush products in plastic storage boxes in my bedroom, and each time I open one I am greeted by such a lovely scent!!! :D

    @ Felicia: Thank you!! :D I definitely will! :D

    @ Suzanne S: I love it too!!! :D Oh I LOVE Honey I Washed the Kids!! I recently got a huge hunk of it because it smells and feels so amazing!! :D

    @ Sarah Lynn: I would definitely recommend giving Lush a try!! :D Their Honey I Washed the Kids soap would be my first suggestion to you, as it has the most lovely fragrance and feels so moisturizing and wonderful on the skin :D!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much temptation! Great products, Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @ drinkcitra: XD Thank you!!! :D <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! :D

Lovely Readers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Google+ Followers


Use code 'art evolve' for 10% off of your KKCenterHk order!

About Me

My Photo

Heyo!  I am the writer behind Art Evolve, a blog about beauty, art, and anything else I feel like writing about. :)
I have a serious love for skincare and nail art, and love me some sci-fi and fantasy books and games.
Created by: twitter website widget

Fish

Gnome!

Gnome!
(not my image)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts